Kevin Meyer - John L Scott
Kevin Meyer - John L Scott Real Estate - When it comes to buying or selling a home in King County, nobody knows the area better. With over 13 years of real estate marketing and sales experience focused on the Eastside including Bellevue, Fall City, Issaquah, Kirkland, North Bend, Redmond, Sammamish, Snoqualmie, and Woodinville, Kevin is an expert in the area and has an unmatched knowledge of the local neighborhoods. From city living in Downtown Seattle to the Kirkland Waterfront, the beautiful trails and hiking in Issaquah, wine country in Woodinville, to the shopping in Bellevue, Kevin knows the ins and outs of the area and is very active in our community.
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing Experience servicing the Greater Seattle Area since 2003
- John L Scott Chairman's Circle Elite Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Real Estate Professional
Our Associations and Accreditations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Seller Marketing Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representation Specialist
- As a valued client, Kevin Meyer of John L Scott Real Estate will hold your needs above all others and will always work to achieve what is your best interests.
- To provide the best possible buying and selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life
- Whether buying or selling your home, Kevin Meyer will provide excellence in handling your real estate transaction
Specializing in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, Issaquah, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Maple Valley, Woodinville and Sammamish Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Serving all of King County and Snohomish County
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
Sold by RE/MAX Alliance
Sold by COMPASS
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc.
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. We bought our first home from Kevin, and he helped us sell it quickly three years later. He is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and patient. If you are looking for an agent that will go the extra mile to make things happen, you will find it in Kevin. We were moving out of state with our recent sale, …
-Brooke G, Client
Kevin is always very professional and on top of things. He is resourceful, honest and very patient. He has the best interest of his clients in mind. Kevin always answered our questions and was quick to return calls and emails. Whatever needed attention during the sale of our home in Woodinville, Kevin was on the ready with his team of experts to assist us with financing …
-Kai S., Client
Kevin Meyer was professional and personable throughout the entire process of selling our Redmond home. I would definitely recommend Kevin and his staff to anyone wanting to sell or buy a home.
-Ted B., Client
This has been the smoothest purchase experience I've ever had. I would recommend you guys (I especially love the team concept you have going) to anyone I know looking to buy - or sell. Thank you all so much.
-Marlene D., Client
Kevin was excellent in both helping us find our perfect home as well as selling ours and doing so in only 2 days! His knowledge of the Seattle area, communities, school districts and overall housing trends was really evident throughout the process. Especially as it related to marketing of our home, Kevin did a tremendous job creating tons of visibility both online and …
-Adam W. , Client